Adult Sunday School
Adult Sunday School Opportunities:
Below are the adult Sunday school classes offered during the 2016-17 school year. Sunday school classes begin again on January 8, 2017.
|Christian Issues||Room 310||Sandy Boyles||Study of the book, Forgiveness: Making Peace with the Past, by Douglas Connelly from the LifeGuide Bible Series.|
|Connections||Room 303||Margaret Davis, Jay Holloway, Carol Strickland||Study of the book, Making Sense of the Bible, by Adam Hamilton|
|Inquirers||Moses Waddel Room||Carla Buss,|
|Thoughtful introspection and lively group discussion covering contemporary issues and daily Christian living.|
|New Voices||Room 302||Lewis Hudgins|
|Study of the book, Searching for Sunday, by Rachel Held Evans|
|W.D. Hooper||Room 309||Richard Stone||Will begin with the Book of John with other books of the New Testament to follow.|
|Wayne F. Middendorf Men's Bible Class||Bride's Room, Tinsley Stern||John Kipp||Saga of Jacob from Genesis|
|Women's Bible||Room 301||Wanda Wilcox||Will conclude our study of the Gospel of Luke with 1 Thessalonians to follow.|
Some reasons to attend Sunday School as an Adult:
- Increase your personal knowledge and understanding of scripture.
- Learn from the teachings of the great religious scholars throughout the centuries
- Learn how to transform your faith into action in your daily walk with God.
- Find answers to the profound questions of God and life and their expectations of you.
- Learn the traditions and beliefs of the Presbyterian Church.
- Make new friends or develop older friendships while becoming a part of a supportive and loving community.