Adult Sunday School
Adult Sunday School Opportunities:
Everyone is invited to visit or join a Sunday School class any time. Please contact a class representative for more information.
|Christian Issues||Room 310||Sandy Boyles||Study of the book, Half Truths, by Adam Hamilton|
|Inquirers||Moses Waddel Room||Carla Buss,|
|Thoughtful introspection and lively group discussion covering contemporary issues and daily Christian living|
|Living on a Prayer||Room 303||Holloways, McConnells, Bryans||Study of various topics relating to family, marriage, children, and work/life balance. Socials outside of class.|
|New Voices||Room 308||Lewis Hudgins|
|Study of the book, Short Stories by Jesus, by Amy-Jill Levine|
|W.D. Hooper||Room 309||Richard Stone||Study of John with other books of the New Testament to follow|
|Wayne F. Middendorf Men's Bible Class||Bride's Room, Tinsley Stern||John Kipp||Study of Matthew with and introduction and then continuing with chapter 8|
|Women's Bible||Room 301||Wanda Wilcox||Study of Micah, one of the minor prophets, followed by a study of Hebrews|
Some reasons to attend Sunday School as an Adult:
- Increase your personal knowledge and understanding of scripture.
- Learn from the teachings of the great religious scholars throughout the centuries
- Learn how to transform your faith into action in your daily walk with God.
- Find answers to the profound questions of God and life and their expectations of you.
- Learn the traditions and beliefs of the Presbyterian Church.
- Make new friends or develop older friendships while becoming a part of a supportive and loving community.