Adult Leaders Leading Youth (ALLYs) are an integral part of our Youth Ministry, for they have been called by God to work alongside young people. Whether you are a parent, grandparent or member who loves the energy and enthusiasm of youth, WE WANT YOU! There are opportunities for 1x, 2/mo, weekend or even year-long commitments to serve in the youth ministry program.
For more information about the following ministry opportunities, please contact Kim Ness!
- Teach Sunday School (middle school)
- Teach Sunday School (high school)
- Serve as a Youth Advisor (Sunday Night Youth Group)
- Prepare a Sunday Youth Dinner
- Drive a church van for a youth event
- Mentor a Confirmand
- Chaperone a Retreat
If you would like to volunteer but have not yet submitted your contact information and permission, you can do so here. For more information on the process, check out the SecureVolunteer Implementation Guide.