Adult Sunday School
Sunday School does not meet in the summer.
Adult Sunday School Opportunities:
Everyone is invited to visit or join a Sunday School class any time. Please contact a class representative for more information.
|Christian Issues||Room 308||Sandy Boyles||Study of the book, Paul: His Life and Teaching, by Jack Kuhatschek.|
|Inquirers||Moses Waddel Room||Carla Buss,|
|Thoughtful introspection and lively group discussion covering contemporary issues and daily Christian living, with guest speakers or DVD studies.|
|Living on a Prayer||Room 303||Karen Burg||Devotionals based on scripture, led by different class members. Sandwich project on first Sundays.|
|New Voices||Room 310||Lewis Hudgins|
|Study of the book, The Flute Beneath the Gold, by Charles Poole.|
|W.D. Hooper||Room 309||Richard Stone||Study of Romans with other books of the New Testament to follow.|
|Wayne F. Middendorf Men's Bible Class||Bride's Room, Tinsley Stern||John Kipp||Study of the Joseph saga, Genesis 37-50.|
|Women's Bible||Room 301||Wanda Wilcox||Study of Hebrews.|
Some reasons to attend Sunday School as an Adult:
- Increase your personal knowledge and understanding of scripture.
- Learn from the teachings of the great religious scholars throughout the centuries
- Learn how to transform your faith into action in your daily walk with God.
- Find answers to the profound questions of God and life and their expectations of you.
- Learn the traditions and beliefs of the Presbyterian Church.
- Make new friends or develop older friendships while becoming a part of a supportive and loving community.