Wedding Application and Fees
The schedule of fees is as follows:
A deposit of $150 dollars is required to secure the wedding date and time. The deposit will be forfeited if the wedding is cancelled. The deposit will be returned after the wedding provided church standards and policies were respected, no damage occurred and the keys to the building have been returned.
Member and non-member custodial fees for clean up
- Bride’s Room, Parlor, Sanctuary – $300.00
- Fellowship Hall (reception only) – $25.00/Hour
- Both Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall – $300.00
- Courtyard – $50.00
- Organist – $250.00 members/$300.00 non-members
- Wedding Director – $300.00 members/$350.00 non-members
- An honorarium of – $100.00 is traditionally offered to the officiating minister when assisting in the service.
Use of Facility Fees: Additional fees for non-church members
- Sanctuary, Bride’s Room, Parlor, and Groom’s Room – $1,000.00
- Courtyard – $300.00
- Parlour – $250.00
- Fellowship Hall for Reception – $300.00
Minister – $350.00 (includes three counseling sessions, wedding rehearsal, and wedding service)
All checks or payment of fees should be turned in to the Wedding Coordinator two weeks prior to the wedding service. If applicable, the check for the use of our facility and the custodian should be made payable to First Presbyterian Church. Checks to the minister, organist and wedding director should be made out to the individual.
If you are interested in holding your wedding at First Presbyterian Church, please submit this Wedding Application.